Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm awake.....

It's 10:53 am. I'm up. Why? Who knows? Sleeping has become something that I don't really seem to do anymore. I slept from 2 pm yesterday til around 7:30. That was the longest I'd slept in 3 days. I went to work last night at 10 pm and got off at 6 am this morning. I was tired, really tired. Fell right to sleep around 7:30 and then woke up about 3 hours later and I am wide awake. Hopefully writing this will get me ready to sleep again. When I woke up I quickly realized there were 2 potential reasons I woke up so abruptly. I had to hit the bathroom pretty quick. Guess I drank too much water at work. Unfortunately the second reason I probably woke up was my right arm was completely asleep, not tingling, absolutely dead, as in I had to put it at my side with my left arm. Weird. That is such a strange feeling, not to mention it was going to make my first reason for being up somewhat difficult. There is a very slight feeling of panic when you first realize that you can't move a limb. Then the feeling that you have about a million needles poking your arm kicks in and you get slight movement in your finger tips and it all starts to come back. I guess it doesn't take long for your arm (or whatever else) to fall asleep but it sure is a long, bizarre sensation getting it back. Now I'm going to attempt to go back to sleep because I have to work again tonight and staying up for close to 24 hours is not typically fun. Goodnight all, or good morning, or day or whatever it is. Apparently I am not as awake as I thought because I did a quick read through and caught several errors, which are now fixed.

No comments: